Frolic Background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Summer List

Those who know me well know that I am a list maker.  To-do lists, need-to-buy lists, lists of goals...you name it, and I will make a list for it.

Now, I made a list of some goals back at the beginning of the year.  (I don't like to make "resolutions".  To me, they are too vague and unmeasurable.)  Unfortunately, I must have lost that list because none of those goals have been accomplished! ;)  So, I am now making a list of things that I would like to accomplish this summer (which starts in 19 school days, but who's counting?)  Hopefully, sharing them here will keep me accountable because, if there is one thing that I hate, it is admitting that I failed!

Here they are:
  • Finish redoing my house so we can move in.
  • Read at least one adult book (not THAT kind!  I mean a book written for people over the age of 18) and one book for work per week.
  • Try at least one new recipe per week.
  • Watch the first season of Justified.
  • Blog at least twice a week.
  • Participate in some form of exercise daily.
  • Improve my eating habits.
Hey, I didn't say that I was setting out to change the world, did I?  Just change my world...one to-do list at a time! :)

2 comments: