Frolic Background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

As if...

I needed one more thing to take up my time this summer!  I have been making my way through my to-do list:

Take trips with Wade...check
Watch the first season of Justified...check
Read tons of books...check (thanks to my new Kindle!)

Then I found a new addiction.

"Hi, my name is Angie, and I'm addicted to Pinterest."

Ahhhh, Pinterest...This site is horrible is an oh-so-wonderful way!  I can find anything.  It's like getting tons of magazines and being able to tear out everything that you see...and all of those clippings are kept neatly organized!  I am in Heaven!!

So, as a result, I haven't done one particular thing on my to-do list which was blog twice a week.  I am going to try to remedy that.  I  am sure that my loyal followers (all two of you) will be thrilled! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment