Frolic Background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Out on a Limb

I have been staring at my new blog (!) for a day and a half now...I want to write and share like so many of the ladies that I eagerly read every day, but it is so unlike me to put myself out there like this.  The big question is do I have anything worth saying? 

I think that I do.  I started this blog to hopefully entertain and inspire others as I have been entertained and inspired.  This is not a "mommy" blog...or a "librarian" blog...or a "crafting" blog...or even a "cooking" blog.   It will be a mix of all of the above with any other types that I have forgotten thrown in for good measure! :)

Be sure to check back often for a laugh, a cute craft, a suggested read or a yummy recipe.  You never know what you might find!

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Angie--love, love, love the blog! You DO have a lot to say and I can't wait to see how your blog grows!

    ReplyDelete